Header Ads

22nd a Special Day for Megastar Chiranjeevi | Pranam Kharidu | Silver Screen Boss

 Megastar Chiranjeevi is a silver screen boss. Two dates in his life he never forgets. One is Chiranjeevi's birthday on August 22. The 2nd is the September 22 launch of his debut movie as an actor. Konidela Chiranjeevi  original name is Siva shankara Varaprasad . He was born on 22nd Aug, 1955. However, 22nd Sep, 1978 was the day that Silver Screen grew to become immortalized as an actor.

22nd-Special-Day-Megastar-Chiranjeevi


Chiranjeevi's debut movie "Pranam Kharidu" is now receiving rave opinions from followers as a megastar. Today marks the forty second anniversary of the film's release. The famous person recalled some candy moments on this occasion

"August twenty second is simply as necessary in my lifestyles as September 22nd. August 22 is the day I born as a human being. September 22 is the day I born as an actor. The day my first film was once released. "I would like to categorical my heartfelt gratitude to all the moviegoers who have supported me so an awful lot and introduced me to this level, particularly to the followers who are expensive to my life," Chiranjeevi tweeted. 


No comments