Header Ads

Shruti Hassan learned about art and the love in a new way

 Actress Shrutihasan says that loneliness is very good for us to know ourselves.  


Shruti-Hassan-in-new-way



“ Looking back - sorry 2019 I didn’t mean to hate on you lol wow this year is almost done ! Learned a 💩 load about life and people and humanities strengths and weaknesses this year - also learned what a natural loner I am and how much I value the people that truly count. I learned about art and the love it gives me in a whole new way and I learned to love in a whole new way. It’s strange to say this In a dark time - but this is exactly where we were meant to be and the reasons don’t matter as much as growth and evolution does “She said it is a new novelty to say all this. 




Shrutihasan is currently co-starring with Ravi Teja in ‘Krack ‘film. The film, directed by Malineni Gopichand, has recently hit the sets. 

No comments