Header Ads

Taapsee Pannu and her BF Mathias Boe enjoys in Maldives

 The beautiful lady Tapsi who made noise in Telugu movies like Mogudu, Jhummandi Nadam. In Bollywood, Sandy received acclaim for her performance in Ankh Tappad. Recently, photos of Tapsi having fun with her boyfriend in the Maldives are now circulating on social media. 

Taapsee-pannu-Maldives-Mathias-Boe



Taapsi's boyfriend Mathias Bo shared a photo of himself dancing with Taapsee on the beach as his Instagram platform. He told that we loved this holiday. Thank you Taj Maldives for us being here. Taapsee also shared a video of her team scuba diving together on Instagram.



In the past she spoke to media that I do not want to hide anything. Accepting someone else’s presence in my life means I am very proud. But I will only talk about the important things. I do not keep any secrets from my parents. I just want my life to be as it should be for me. That said, I have no intention of embarrassing anyone else. Taapsee also talked about her love and marriage. I didn’t love the movie guy or dating any cricketer or businessman. I can’t say when my wedding will be and it is a businessman, or a big man, or a man of another field. The answer you come to know during the wedding.



Taapsee Pannu is currently starring in the movie 'Rashmi Rocket'. Directed by Aakarsh Khurrana and set against the backdrop of Sport. Tapsee is currently starring opposite Vikrant Massey in the upcoming crime thriller 'Haseen Dilruba’, which will be released soon. On the other hand, Tapsi is starring in the upcoming film 'Shebhash Mithu'the movie is about the Indian woman cricketer Mithali Raj. Tapsi will also be seen in the film 'Loop Lapeta' with Tahir Basin.

No comments