Header Ads

Allu Arjun life lo ee mathram aha undali!

 Now the digital industry is one like the TV industry and the film industry. For bringing it to Telugu, we are very proud to bring it entirely in Telugu, ”said hero Allu Arjun. Speaking at the Aha OTT Grand Launch in Hyderabad on Friday. 

Aha-Allu-Arjun-Event-Launch


Allu Arjun said, "Two or three years ago, my father (Allu Aravind) used to watch TV shows for one or two hours a night.


Aha-Streaming-Now


 Do you watch more TV shows than movies these days? I mean .. they are getting better .. should these be brought to Telugu ?. Is OTT culture possible in Telugu? I said. A few days later .. ‘My Home’ group ‌Ram‌ Jupally came to know that he is entering the field of entertainment .. He is a good friend of mine‌. The OTT idea came up when we were all talking together.

 



This is a time for me to be very proud .. My father has been in the film industry for five decades and has achieved many hits But this OTT is very special. This platform deals with content. That is why we have partnered with ‘Dil’ Rajugari, who is well versed in content in the industry. OTT means Young Mindset, Vijay Devarakonda reminded me when I wanted to be Youngster.. I talked to him. Shared. "Aha, I am happy to be number one in Telugu," he said


SAMANTHA SAMJAM ENJOYMENT INKA MAMULGA UNDADU ON AHA 

No comments